- Learn about a new product every day.
- Do not shy away from big-ticket items.
- Know all the accessories!
- At the cash: always point out the feature item nearest to you !
- Know what’s in stock and what’s out of stock.
- Do not control the customer’s budget.
- Do not stop showing until they stop buying!
- Always show the best item first.
- Ask more questions to understand the total scenario. Example: “ have you finished all your shopping today?
- What or who else is on your list?”Have confidence in your solution!
I recommend that you call me today to book your Retail Sales Training!