Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and staff related activities
- develop yearly promotional calendar alined with sales goals
- conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- monitor and review all marketing activity and results
- determine and manage the marketing budget
- develop an on line strategy
- create and develop social media strategy
- create and develop monthly e-news blast
Have a look at Donald Trumps’ Bio
Please arrange to spend 4 to 8 hours a week on marketing activities that:
- Increase the number of times current customers come into your store. You pick – once a day, once a week, once a month, every two months, every three months, and so on… You really get a say here. You can change your customers shopping patterns.
- An all out focus on new people being aware of your store and coming in for a visit. Every business needs to feed their base with NEW customers.
Remember: Awareness = Traffic = Sales