LIVE via Skype or FaceTime, exclusively for your staff…
Barbara Crowhurst leading retail specialist shares her expertise about creating an effective sales culture and how it all comes together to have a major impact on your sales. Retail Sales Staff will be taught how to be better sales people and contribute more effectively to the retailer’s sales goals.
Key points covered:
How to create a strong sales culture:
- Setting sales targets
- Calculating the average sale
- Conversion rates
- Add on sales
- Staff taking ownership
- Power hours with a focus on customers and what that means to a retailer’s business
- Use better customer service strategies
- Keys to a great shopping experience for your customers
- The 6 steps of the sale
- Approaching and engaging more customers
- Dealing with objections
- Recognizing buying signals
- The deadly assumptions that hold back sales success
- How to close a sale
Session length: 2 hrs.
Live one-on-one Skype or Face Time session with Barbara. Ideal for Independent Retailers with multiple staff. Barbara can book time with your staff either before opening hours in the morning, or just after the store closes in the evening.
**NOTE ** Please contact Barbara after purchasing this session to arrange a date and time for your Staff Session.
Your sales are guaranteed to go up, the very same day, after your own customized training session.