- website design & development
- specializing in mobile responsive design
- nothing makes a site feel like an extension of your personality more than it’s look and feel. With WordPress, there are many ways to accomplish this.
- monthly maintenance offerings
- peace-of-mind maintenance
- stay up-to-date
- daily, weekly, monthly backups
- database, files, software
- backup to Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, FTP, Copy.Com, SFTP / SCP, WebDAV, S3-Compatible (Generic), OpenStack (Swift), DreamObjects, Email
- Leveraging the power of content and social media marketing can help elevate your audience and customer base in a dramatic way. But getting started without any previous experience or insight could be challenging.
- As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
- Constant Contact
Think about it…you maintain your health, your car, your lawn, your house, and all so they look good, don’t stop functioning or come apart. Your business website needs that maintenance, too. The success of your site depends on the attention it gets.
5 Reasons Why Regular Web Maintenance is Important to Independent Retailers
- Keep visitors interested
Be the go-to site for your market or industry. Fresh material added regularly keeps visitors coming back to see what’s new. Routinely feature creative new content, text, graphics or images that relate to your products and services to attract repeat visits.
- Add new products, services, solutions or features
Your site is a primary source for information about your products or services. If you have something new to offer and it is not on the site, visitors won’t know about it. If what you have on the site is outdated or no longer available, you will frustrate potential customers.
- Maintain your Google rankings
Google gives higher rankings to web sites that are updated regularly because they want to present the best quality content to their search engine users.
- Keep your website working well
When your web site is well maintained, external links continue to work, images load and emails function. This means visitors find what they are looking for quickly and easily, and are more likely to become customers.
- Keep up with changing technology
Web technology is constantly changing, and some of those changes can benefit your search engine placement and the overall function of your site.
Let us take a look at your web site giving you a complimentary to do list to get your site up to speed.
Contact us ……. email@example.com
Click edit button to change this text.